Washington Monthly | Political Animal Blog: "As we await Donald Trump’s swearing in today, I thought it might be helpful to take a look at some of the key indicators as a baseline for a dashboard of performance by the incoming administration. This is a summary of a few of the metrics they will inherit:
- Unemployment rate: 4.7%
- Underemployment rate: 9.2%
- Labor Force Participation Rate: 62.7%
- Federal deficit: 3.2% of GDP
- Dow Jones: 19,732
- Uninsured rate: 9%
- Medicare is projected to be solvent until 2028
- Number of troops deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria: 14,700 (6,000/8,400/300)"
It's your move, Comrade Donnie...
'via Blog this'