Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Guns in the wild west: regulated, with no fears about ripping the Constitution | Fabius Maximus website

Food for thought: Guns in the wild west: regulated, with no fears about ripping the Constitution | Fabius Maximus website:



'via Blog this'

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If you want to speak English, go back to England...

The First And True Language Of America » Funny & Stupid Customer Stories – Not Always Right: "The First And True Language Of America
GROCERY STORE | SANTA FE, NM, USA | BIGOTRY, HISTORY, LANGUAGE & WORDS, TOP
(I’m waiting in line behind a woman speaking on her cellphone in another language. Ahead of her is a white man. After the woman hangs up, he speaks up.)

Man: “I didn’t want to say anything while you were on the phone, but you’re in America now. You need to speak English.”

Woman: “Excuse me?”

Man: *very slow* “If you want to speak Mexican, go back to Mexico. In America, we speak English.”

Woman: “Sir, I was speaking Navajo. If you want to speak English, go back to England.”"



'via Blog this'

Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Infamous Letter to Dr. Laura

snopes.com: Letter to Dr. Laura:

"Dear Dr. Laura,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted disciple and adoring fan."



'via Blog this'

Saturday, August 15, 2015

An end to the perpetual welfare trap? - Winnipeg Free Press

Interesting reading. Something like this would be DOA in the States, which is too bad.

An end to the perpetual welfare trap? - Winnipeg Free Press:



'via Blog this'

Friday, August 14, 2015

Republicans are Disgusting, Part MMDXIV

From Hullabaloo: "A cancer has cancer. Oops, I mean, Jimmy Carter has cancer. Same diff. #tcot #gop #JimmyCarter #ACancerwithCancer
— Debbie Schlussel (@DebbieSchlussel) August 12, 2015"



'via Blog this'

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

(Yawn) Another Global Heat Record Set.

It's a good thing that climate change is a hoax. I'd be worried otherwise...

Temperatures in June set another global heat record - CBS News:



'via Blog this'

Sunday, June 14, 2015

They Don't Shoot Drunken White Ladies, Do They?

Have you heard the one about the serial offender with a four-page record who got pulled over on suspicion of drunken driving and proceeded to scuffle with the police? Nope, they didn't shoot her, tase her, choke her, or even wrestle her to the ground and drive her face into the pavement. Why? She was white.

Michele McPhee, a radio talk show host, charged with drunken driving and resisting arrest - Metro - The Boston Globe:



'via Blog this'

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Police Officers Share Tricks of the Trade Part 1

We don't often get an inside peek at the police discussing the tactics they use to frame innocent people, but a recent series of posts on the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office (PBSO) blew the lid off. I present a capture of that portion of the blog here, unedited except for style formatting.

Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Guest

Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:26 am
I was lucky to get a really good FTO when I started almost 15 years ago. He taught me to always keep learning new skills and techniques. It's not always easy to do being in a zone with the same old people so I decided perhaps I would share and maybe you might also.

I have a method for getting people off the street that should not be there. Mouthy drivers, street lawyers, assholes and just anyone else trying to make my job difficult.

Under my floor mat, I keep a small plastic dime baggie with Cocaine in residue. Since it's just residue, if it is ever found during a search of my car like during an inspection, it's easy enough to explain. It must have stuck to my foot while walking through San Castle. Anyways, no one's going to question an empty baggie. The residue is the key because yo7 can fully charge some asshole with possession of cocaine, heroin, or whatever just with the residue. How to get it done? "I asked Mr. DOE for his identification. And he pulled out his wallet, I observed a small plastic baggie fall out of his pocket..." Tou get the idea. easy, right?

Best part is, those baggies can be found lots of places so you can always be ready. Don't forget to wipe the baggie on the persons skin after you arrest them because you want their DNA on the bag if they say you planted it or fight it in court.

This is one of my favorite tools. I don't use it often but when I have to do something to remove someone, this is a good way to do it with minimal effort.
FuckOff

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby FuckOff » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:22 am
You should quit and you should also be arrested. Too bad your moral compass is so broken. This job is easy if you do it correctly.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:26 am
Guest wrote:I was lucky to get a really good FTO when I started almost 15 years ago. He taught me to always keep learning new skills and techniques. It's not always easy to do being in a zone with the same old people so I decided perhaps I would share and maybe you might also.

I have a method for getting people off the street that should not be there. Mouthy drivers, street lawyers, assholes and just anyone else trying to make my job difficult.

Under my floor mat, I keep a small plastic dime baggie with Cocaine in residue. Since it's just residue, if it is ever found during a search of my car like during an inspection, it's easy enough to explain. It must have stuck to my foot while walking through San Castle. Anyways, no one's going to question an empty baggie. The residue is the key because yo7 can fully charge some asshole with possession of cocaine, heroin, or whatever just with the residue. How to get it done? "I asked Mr. DOE for his identification. And he pulled out his wallet, I observed a small plastic baggie fall out of his pocket..." Tou get the idea. easy, right?

Best part is, those baggies can be found lots of places so you can always be ready. Don't forget to wipe the baggie on the persons skin after you arrest them because you want their DNA on the bag if they say you planted it or fight it in court.

This is one of my favorite tools. I don't use it often but when I have to do something to remove someone, this is a good way to do it with minimal effort.


I am very eager to use an anonymous interview from you on the subject matter above. We will even pay you very well for the interview and will never reveal your identity. Please email me at ***********@*******.com.. or *********@n******.com call me directly at (212) ***‑****
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:36 am
FuckOff wrote:You should quit and you should also be arrested. Too bad your moral compass is so broken. This job is easy if you do it correctly.

You would think differently if you were a LEO. We have to make use of every tool we have. Many deputies do it. Hell, Drummond got caught blatantly lying on a search warrant in court and he got a fat attaboy from our Sheriff. that being said, I don't do this myself because 8 don't bother to try to make arrests. I'd rather just make problems go away peacefully and let someone else from another shift deal with it at a later date. I'm to old to he proactive anymore.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:39 am
How much will the interview pay? What are the conditions?
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:55 am
Guest wrote:How much will the interview pay? What are the conditions?

Call and we can discuss payment and terms.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:27 pm
Moderator, can you erase my contact info? I've made contact.
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Admin » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:55 pm
Done. I blanked it out but the content of your message is still there so people understand the thread.
FuckOff

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby FuckOff » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:00 pm
What do you mean if I was a LEO? I am, with more time than you and I have NEVER lied on ANY official document or affidavit to arrest anyone. You turds are disgusting and not representative of good Deputies or Police Officers. The truth is I find your conduct to be galling and criminal and I really wish you were caught pulling this stunt because I would happily arrest you and testify against you.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 pm
Getting caught doesn't mean anything in this county. Look at all the deputies caught falsifying information and nothing happens to them ever. Two such examples:

http://m.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/attorney-accuses-palm-beach-sheriffs-office-depu-1/nL3qH/

http://www.gossipextra.com/2014/12/30/palm-beach-sheriff-deputy-lawsuit-crash-video-4291/

There are two such examples. the deputies are still living large and never faces scrutiny or discipline. So tell me what you are going to do about it? That's right. Nothing. You will just sit there with your mouth shut so you don't upset the brass or else you can go find a new job. You're all talk. All bark and no bite. You don't stand for crap. You talk big and bad but we all know it's mental masturbation Because you ain't shit.
radius

 Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby radius » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:03 pm
You are not a deputy in palm beach county. The state attorney office has refused to prosecute "residue" cases for 15 years. Residue is paraphernalia at best. It's sad your life sucks so bad you have to come on here and make up stuff to try and stir up non issues.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:03 pm
radius wrote:You are not a deputy in palm beach county. The state attorney office has refused to prosecute "residue" cases for 15 years. Residue is paraphernalia at best. It's sad your life sucks so bad you have to come on here and make up stuff to try and stir up non issues.

Possession of cocaine is possession of cocaine. Just because the state refuses to prosecute a crime, you mean to tell me we don't make the arrest? It's you that is a liar. We make arrests for paraphernalia and residue ALL THE TIME!
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:17 pm
Wow, thanks for posting about the baggie with coke residue. Many a scumbag and/or attorney is printing that now to use in court as a defense for their client being arrested on such charge. Most of us understand the term, Judicial Notice......such things that need no proof before the court, such as the sun rises in the East and sets in the West, etc. Now, here in Palm Beach County, if a deputy arrests you, the courts recognize that the deputy is going to lie under oath at trial. Oh, and Mr. Bradscum, Bradshit, Bradgangster, will back up those lies with more lies. Thank you to Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and his sidekick Gauger for making the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office the pathetic and most talked about "law enforcement" agency in the nation.
akbul

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby akbul » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:01 pm
Guest wrote:
radius wrote:You are not a deputy in palm beach county. The state attorney office has refused to prosecute "residue" cases for 15 years. Residue is paraphernalia at best. It's sad your life sucks so bad you have to come on here and make up stuff to try and stir up non issues.

Possession of cocaine is possession of cocaine. Just because the state refuses to prosecute a crime, you mean to tell me we don't make the arrest? It's you that is a liar. We make arrests for paraphernalia and residue ALL THE TIME!


no you do not. Again, another liar. Residue is not possession. We have not arrested for residue for years. It's paraphernalia at most. If you don't know that you are uniformed, or just another liar on here pretending to be a cop. :lol:
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:23 pm
Okay, this is rediculous. We have someone saying residue is not possession of Cocaine. Any amount of Cocaine is Cocaine. Just a few weeks ago we charged a guy with possession of cocaine for having cocaine in his blood from a blood draw after a signal 1 signal 4 W/injuries. Who ever this guy is saying cocaine residue is paraphernalia needs to read the law. At least read the SA charge book. If you don't have one, call intake and get one. Apparently you need it because you don't know sh*t about the law.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:28 pm
akbul wrote:
Guest wrote:
radius wrote:You are not a deputy in palm beach county. The state attorney office has refused to prosecute "residue" cases for 15 years. Residue is paraphernalia at best. It's sad your life sucks so bad you have to come on here and make up stuff to try and stir up non issues.

Possession of cocaine is possession of cocaine. Just because the state refuses to prosecute a crime, you mean to tell me we don't make the arrest? It's you that is a liar. We make arrests for paraphernalia and residue ALL THE TIME!


no you do not. Again, another liar. Residue is not possession. We have not arrested for residue for years. It's paraphernalia at most. If you don't know that you are uniformed, or just another liar on here pretending to be a cop. :lol:


Here you go dumbass:
http://www.defense-florida.com/lawyer-attorney-2185781.html

It's a ft Lauderdale attorney but it's a Florida State Statute. Meaning it's applicable in the entire state.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:10 pm
Works the same way as me keeping 2 grams of marijuana on me at all times. When the time comes and I have to use it on somebody to have an arrestable reason, I just take the marijuana and sprinkle it all over the car and thus have PC and all that fun stuff. Oh and the driver goes to jail for possession.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:21 pm
Guest wrote:Works the same way as me keeping 2 grams of marijuana on me at all times. When the time comes and I have to use it on somebody to have an arrestable reason, I just take the marijuana and sprinkle it all over the car and thus have PC and all that fun stuff. Oh and the driver goes to jail for possession.

The Marijuana is so rooky. I used to do that one myself. How do you explain it if a supervisor sees it in your car? Sure way to end up in a jam. I do what the OP suggests.

Also I learned long ago not to carry a real throw down because if it's found you get written up for having an unauthorized weapon. Better to keep an air soft in the trunk. Won't raise any flags and is fully explainable if you get into a bad shoot. After all, how were you supposed to know it was an airsoft when the suspect you shot was waiving it around, threatening your life? You were in fear and couldn't take that chance. I hope I never have to use that one but nice to know I have the option if needed.
Heatr

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Heatr » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:37 pm
Ever want 2 get a suspect to make spontaneous utterances? It's easy 2 do, especially in the summer. Just put him in the back with the heater on an tell him u be doing ur paperwork outside until he has something 2 tell u. Turn it 2 hi and let his ass bake. 15 minutes he be ratting out his own mama. I only had 1 guy 2 stupid 2 talk. I spray some OC in the back 2 make it real hot and he finally tol me what I want to kno. I learn that 1 from my fto. He had all the game!
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:51 pm
Heatr wrote:Ever want 2 get a suspect to make spontaneous utterances? It's easy 2 do, especially in the summer. Just put him in the back with the heater on an tell him u be doing ur paperwork outside until he has something 2 tell u. Turn it 2 hi and let his ass bake. 15 minutes he be ratting out his own mama. I only had 1 guy 2 stupid 2 talk. I spray some OC in the back 2 make it real hot and he finally tol me what I want to kno. I learn that 1 from my fto. He had all the game!

That one is great! Usually I just look at his pics in his phone to see if he has dick picks and then I threaten to post them on his FB. Or I look for text messages I know are drug dealers and I send messages from his phone saying how he's now an informant. One day this little white piece of shit wannabe gangster was talking smak so I put him in my car and drove him to San Castle where a bunch of serious gangster looking niggers were. I kicked him out of the car and told the niggers he was getting to roudy at a white supremecist meeting. then I drove off and saw him running for his life in my rear view. We got called back like 1/2 later and he was taken to Bethesda with broken ribs and jaw. He wasn't talking shit after that
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 pm
I have a special one reserved for the biggest shitheads. After their arrest put some dope in their pocket and let the jailer find it. Booya! Charged with introduction of contraband bitches! Minimum mandatory for that one!
Dist3

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Dist3 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:12 am
Lies, lies and more lies. There is no min mandatory for introduction of contraband. There is no possession charge for residue. You guys are lying, or not cops, end of story. Go ask someone who makes multiple 57 arrests, if you even know what means.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:44 am
Dist3 wrote:Lies, lies and more lies. There is no min mandatory for introduction of contraband. There is no possession charge for residue. You guys are lying, or not cops, end of story. Go ask someone who makes multiple 57 arrests, if you even know what means.

Apparently you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

No, There is no "Possession of Residue" charge. No one except you is saying this to convolute the issue. Possessing the residue is a charge of the drug itself. So, Cocaine in a baggie of Cocaine is "Possession of Cocaine."
Possession of Cocaine Residue Illegal

There is a difference between it being illegal and out SA deciding not to prosecute. Example: the SA almost always doesn't no-files "Battery on a LEO" but it is still a perfectly valid charge to arrest someone. For that matter, the state attorney won't prosecute for constructive possession either. Still, we pull over a car with lots of Cocaine hidden under the back seat and it's perfectly valid to arrest the driver for it, even if the state is going to no file the case.
So for charges we know will probably be no filed, we have to ask ourselves:
  • Is it illegal? Yes.
  • Can you arrest for it? Yes.
  • Can you arrest for an illegal action even if the State Attorney will no file the case? Yes.
  • Can the state no-file (or not prosecute) a crime committed for which a perfectly valid arrest was made? Yes.
We cannot define our actions in law enforcement based on what the prosecutor does. If it is a felony committed, we can arrest. If the state chooses not to file, that's their own digression and decision and has nothing to do with us.
Oh brother

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Oh brother » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Dist3 wrote:Lies, lies and more lies. There is no min mandatory for introduction of contraband. There is no possession charge for residue. You guys are lying, or not cops, end of story. Go ask someone who makes multiple 57 arrests, if you even know what means.

Apparently you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

No, There is no "Possession of Residue" charge. No one except you is saying this to convolute the issue. Possessing the residue is a charge of the drug itself. So, Cocaine in a baggie of Cocaine is "Possession of Cocaine."
Possession of Cocaine Residue Illegal

There is a difference between it being illegal and out SA deciding not to prosecute. Example: the SA almost always doesn't no-files "Battery on a LEO" but it is still a perfectly valid charge to arrest someone. For that matter, the state attorney won't prosecute for constructive possession either. Still, we pull over a car with lots of Cocaine hidden under the back seat and it's perfectly valid to arrest the driver for it, even if the state is going to no file the case.
So for charges we know will probably be no filed, we have to ask ourselves:
  • Is it illegal? Yes.
  • Can you arrest for it? Yes.
  • Can you arrest for an illegal action even if the State Attorney will no file the case? Yes.
  • Can the state no-file (or not prosecute) a crime committed for which a perfectly valid arrest was made? Yes.
We cannot define our actions in law enforcement based on what the prosecutor does. If it is a felony committed, we can arrest. If the state chooses not to file, that's their own digression and decision and has nothing to do with us.



Another uninformed person running their mouth. We have not arrested for "constructive possession" for a few years, ever since case law came out making it unconstitutional. If you are a deputy, go look it up in power DMS before you actually arrest someone for this and get in hot water. It's illegal idiot.

No one said there is a "possession of residue" charge. Take a moment and go speak with any ASA in the felony division, especially one working drugs. Residue IS NOT a possession charge, it is a paraphernalia charge. This SAO has not charged anyone with a "possession" charge when they were arrested with only residue for years! Why? because there is also case law for that. If "residue" only was enough to charge them with possession of the drug, then every single person with a crack pipe would be charged with possession of cocaine, as opposed to possession of paraphernalia. Have you ever seen that happen? no

If you are still that confused, feel free to come up to narcotics and speak with me or any of the other agents.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:19 pm
Narcotics? Hahaha yeah right. Last week I swabbed a crack pipe with a sirche reagent test swab. it turned pink indicating the presence of Cocaine in violation of FSS. Suspect was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine and booked into the Palm Beach County jail. That was just last Thursday. try another lie. You definitely aren't in narcotics. I'm surprised of you are even a cop at all.
Nope

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Nope » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:49 pm
Guest wrote:Narcotics? Hahaha yeah right. Last week I swabbed a crack pipe with a sirche reagent test swab. it turned pink indicating the presence of Cocaine in violation of FSS. Suspect was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine and booked into the Palm Beach County jail. That was just last Thursday. try another lie. You definitely aren't in narcotics. I'm surprised of you are even a cop at all.


No you didn't.
intuit

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby intuit » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:54 am
Guest wrote:Narcotics? Hahaha yeah right. Last week I swabbed a crack pipe with a sirche reagent test swab. it turned pink indicating the presence of Cocaine in violation of FSS. Suspect was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine and booked into the Palm Beach County jail. That was just last Thursday. try another lie. You definitely aren't in narcotics. I'm surprised of you are even a cop at all.



Last thursday 8 people were arrested by PBSO for poss cocaine. I have all their names. Wouldn't it be easy to check PALMS and see which deputy made those arrests, and which arrest for "possession of cocaine" was falsified by doing what you claim to have done. Then, notifying the SAO and IA would be the next logical step. Chances are though, you're just running your mouth like you and the others on this site do. But we shall see....
Raindancer

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Raindancer » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:14 pm
It's fairly obvious that this "Tricks of the trade" person is not really a law enforcement officer. He's just making stuff up. But thanks for the laugh.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:44 pm
Raindancer wrote:It's fairly obvious that this "Tricks of the trade" person is not really a law enforcement officer. He's just making stuff up. But thanks for the laugh.

Actually, that person is a law enforcement officer. It was already confirmed by members of the media.
Raindancer

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Raindancer » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:48 pm
Really? Please provide the link.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:14 pm
Raindancer wrote:Really? Please provide the link.

You wish asshole. I'm sure you will get the link when the story comes out.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:12 pm
Raindancer wrote:Really? Please provide the link.


I found this. It is what you mean? http://dcpost.org/florida-law-officer-planting-evidence-lying-part-of-the-game-exclusive-interview/
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Raindancer wrote:It's fairly obvious that this "Tricks of the trade" person is not really a law enforcement officer. He's just making stuff up. But thanks for the laugh.

Actually, that person is a law enforcement officer. It was already confirmed by members of the media.

FUCK YOU GAUGER! FUCK YOU BRADSHAW! THE GOOD DEPUTIES HERE AT PBSO DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE! GET THE FUCK OUT. PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE!!!
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:24 pm
I still think this soundbite from the law enforcement author hits the nail on the head:
http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ric-Bradshaw-is-the-ringleader-of-corruption.mp3
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:42 am
I gotta tell ya, I feel bad for Gauger and Bradshaw. Right now they are getting their asses pounded like they are already in prison. Perhaps one day they will share a cell with a great guy like Jeff Epstein who will do the honors.
Really

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Really » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:43 am
To the "person" who gave the interview to the liberal blog:
You stupid, smug, arrogant bastard. You have no idea what you have done, do you? It's beyond me, that in 2015, you still think you can be completely anonymous. You just admitted to committing MULTIPLE FEDERAL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND FELONIES. Do you not think a federal judge will issue a subpoena to force the "journalist" to tell them who you are? Do you not think they can subpoena the phone records of the "journalist" and find out who you are? Do you not know every single phone call, fax, text, email, etc. is captured and stored by the NSA and they don't already know exactly who you are? You, my friend, are the one looking at jail time. Or of course, chances are it's just all lies (like the overwhelming majority of real deputies believe it to be) and you are just running your mouth. At which point, you still will be identified and if you are a deputy, will loose your job, your pension, your ticket, your dignity. All because you wanted to pretend to be someone in the know and spew nonsense.
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:06 am
You made us famous you rat fucking bastard. If we ever catch who you are we are going to take a long time getting to calls where you need 94. You might even get injured by a suspect you never see. Who knows what will happen to you ratfuck!

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/officer-reveals-planting-evidence-lying-part-game/
Guest

Re: Tricks of the trade - let's exchange!

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:40 am
Really wrote:To the "person" who gave the interview to the liberal blog:
You stupid, smug, arrogant bastard. You have no idea what you have done, do you? It's beyond me, that in 2015, you still think you can be completely anonymous. You just admitted to committing MULTIPLE FEDERAL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND FELONIES. Do you not think a federal judge will issue a subpoena to force the "journalist" to tell them who you are? Do you not think they can subpoena the phone records of the "journalist" and find out who you are? Do you not know every single phone call, fax, text, email, etc. is captured and stored by the NSA and they don't already know exactly who you are? You, my friend, are the one looking at jail time. Or of course, chances are it's just all lies (like the overwhelming majority of real deputies believe it to be) and you are just running your mouth. At which point, you still will be identified and if you are a deputy, will loose your job, your pension, your ticket, your dignity. All because you wanted to pretend to be someone in the know and spew nonsense.



I agree about this person being arrogand arrogance, but there are a few problems with your argument.

first, the news organization like the DC post is never going to give up a source, and is protected very well under the shield law. The only way the author can be compelled to give up his source is in matters of national security, and lately, that doesn't even fly.

your belief that information sharing from the NSA with law enforcement agencies operating in the United Statesis alive and well, well that's a complete farse.

Second, it was made pretty clear its beginning that this person interviewed was not going to tell of his own misdeeds but of other people's. I am sure this is to protect him from implicating himself.

as far as it being all lies, you really haven't worked at the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, now have you? We have a sheriff who is involved in so many cover ups, it's hard to keep track. This is a man he was caught stealing the done from the evidence room himself when he was a major, and has in fact falsified his own official documents on numerous occasions. he's a man who covered up for a deputy friend of his for stealing pain medications from a nother guy dying of cancer. and when it finally came to light because somebody in internal affairs had the balls to stand up and do the right thing, he had that person in internal affairs arrested and charged with a crime. this is perhaps the most corrupt sheriff, operating the most corrupt agency our country has seen in a very long time. What other sheriffs do you know live in a home costing over a million dollars and a beautiful vacation home on the ocean in North Carolina? the only thing Sheriff Ric Bradshaw is serving and protecting is his bank account, and all the ill gotten gains from the taxpayer and his well established mafia buddies.


These facts are indisputable.
   

WHO IS ONLINE

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest