Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Honor September 11 Victims by Killing an Iraqi!


In a statement acknowledging the death of the 1,000th American soldier in Iraq, White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan sought to tie the war in Iraq with terrorism in general by suggesting that the best way to remember those who died on Septemember 11th was by killing Iraqis.

McClellan failed to offer any other alternatives, which left me in a quandary. Since I don't know any Iraqis, and since I really don't want to kill someone, I wonder if it would be permissable for me to become exceptionally sarcastic with someone of Irish descent? Or could I short-change an Asian? Cut a Mexican off in traffic? Perhaps I can give the finger to a Frenchman?

White House on thousandth U-S death in Iraq: "We remember, honor and mourn"

No comments: